Saturday, October 30, 2010

Some awesome quotes

I just found some qoutes today, put it together so I can share it to you. .here they are:





When you feel like giving up on someone,
Remember why you held on for so long

You asked me what was wrong i said "nothin"..then u turned around and walked away and as tears came down my cheeks, i whispered "everything"

*Should I smile because we're friends, or cry because that's all we'll ever be?*

*I really have thought about suicide, but everytime I do, your name always comes into my mind, and all of a sudden, I just can't spend an eternity without you-I think life is just good enough to kill me.* -Me
"If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing??"
WHAT IS LOVE?¿Love is seeing him how no one else does
Love is when you know hes not perfect but you see him perfectly
Love is thinking about him day and night
Love is when he means the world to you
Love is when no one else knows how you feel
Love is the best feeling you can feel

Love is the greatest feeling,
Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,
Each and every day,
Love is like a smile,
Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,
That keeps us going strong,
I love you with my heart,
My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving,
Like a love I can't control,
So remember when your eyes meet mine,
I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you,
Right from the very start,
So where the hell are you?


" And I'm mad at myself cause I love you and with or without you I'm going through hell...."
"Hold on, Hold onto yourself, for this is gunna hurt like hell."

"I think I can escape my lonliness and pain, with a knife in my hand, held over my vein."

"It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to fall in love them, but then an entire lifetime to forget them."

Never give up if u still wanna try
Never wipe your tears if u still wanna cry
Never settle for the answer if u still wanna know
Never say u don't like him if u can't let him go


Why am I fighting to live if I 'm just living to fight?
Why am I trying to see when there ain't nothing in sight?
Why am I trying to give when no one gives me a try?
Why am I dying to live if I'm just living to die?


Cheerleaders are happy, happiness sucks.
Cheerleaders clap, they look like ducks.
They think their all that and a bag o' chips!
Well actually there a bunch o' dits!!


Your happiness makes me go insane...*

"This is one crazy fucked up world we live in, and I have no idea why we support it anyways.." -me

*..you're always on my mind..no matter how i look at it...i just can't stop thinking of you...*

-You live, You die-
You make alot of mistakes in between

Not All Scars Show
Not All Wounds Heal
Sometimes You Can't Always See
The Pain Someone Feels


A bestfriend isn't the one sayin "don't drink"
They're the one givin u the bottle sayin "chug it bitch!"


Don't you worry, I'll be here for you always..and forever..*

.::.You came into my life and swept me off my feet; It's crazy but I liked it.::.

*..Everything is clear when I look into your eyes..*

Sometimes you need a second chance,
because time wasn't ready for the first one.


You know the world is going crazy when:
-the best rapper is a white guy
-the best golfer is a black guy
-the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese
-the Swiss hold the America's Cup
-France is accusing the US of arrogance
-Germany doesn't want to go to war
-Britney Spears Just did a song with the Ying Yang Twins
-the 3 most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'


++If at first you don't succeed, cheat, repeat until caught, and then lie!++

*He gave her 12 roses, 11 real,one fake~then he told her that he'd love her until the last one dies*

I love him, O yes I do,
He's for me, not for you,
And if by chance you take my place,
I'll take my fist and smash your face!

Death--it can be a beautiful thing if u look at it... it takes away all your pain... ends all those useless tears... and sets your heart free

The hardest thing in the world is to watch someone you love, loving someone else.

..A good friend will pick u up when you fall, but a best friend will trip you again, laugh, and call you an ass..

.......A friend is someone that will bail you out of jail, a true friend is the one sitting next to you in the cell saying "Let's do that again!"......

"Dont make someone your priority, if you're just gonna be their option."

When i close my eyes it's you i see
heres my heart, i'll let you break it.


//theres something you should know
\\i forgive but i dont forget
 

sometimes i lye awake and think
why can't life be fair
i cry myself to sleep at nite
and wake a nitemare


i hate every girl
that has ever hugged you --
because for just that one moment
she held my entire world * 

ox when you start to miss me remember it was you who let me go xo 

ThErE WiLL aLwAyZ Be ThaT
[oNe sPeCiaL BoY]
ThaT No MaTTeR WuT He DoEs To YoU
[oR . hOw . BaD . He . hUrTz.u]
YoU CaN [NEVER] LeT HiM go


× ····· o ····· × ····· o ······ ×·
When yOu lOve sOmeOne
theres nOthing yOu can dO
yOu cant cOntrOl yOuR heart
It cOntrOls yOu
·× ····· o ····· × ····· o ······ ×·

BeHiNd evErY sMiLE
`LiEz a bRoKEn HearT


Never regret something that once made you smile.

lIfE uSeD tOo Be SoO mUch EaSiEr WhEn OuR wOrRiEs WeRe ThAt ReCeSs WaS tOo ShOrT*pRoBlEmS cOuLd JuSt Be SoLvEd By EnEi-MeEnIi-mInI-mOe*oNlY sCrApPiNg OuR kNeEsZ bRoUgHt TeArS* BoiiS hAd CoOtIeS aNd GoOdByE oNlY mEaNt TiLl 2mOrRoW

"everytime i see you...i want you even more.."

º My PaIn - YoU*lL nEvEr Kno
¦ My FeElInGs - I*lL nEvEr ShOw ¦
» ThE pAsT - ReMaInS nAmElEss «
..aNd yEt yOu tHiNk yOu KnOe..

A MiLLi0n WoRDs Would Not Bring You Back, I Kn0w, Because I've Tried. Neither Would A Million TeaRs. I Know, BeCause I've Cried
*save the string pluck a guitar player*
*save a snare, bang a drummer*
*save a skateboard, ride the boarder*

Some people just can't believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first.

"When it stops raining,
I know you're there."


"I want you to want me just as much as I want you."

"I wIsH I would be the OnE who finds that SpEcIaL place BuRiEd within YoUr HeArT."

No one ever realizes how much they love something, until it's gone. All along, what they've longed for was right in front of them; They just never took the time to see it.

"It's hard to pretend you like someone when you really don't, but it's harder to pretend you don't like someone when you really do..."
"Love like you have never been hurt, dance like nobody is watching"

"Time goes by, life goes on, and all I can think of is why you're gone."

"Every moment without you, is a moment of time lost."

"And if your feeling scared remember the times we've had. You know it meant everything to me."

"Drugs, sex, rock n' roll, speed, weed n' birth control; life sucks then you die, so grab a joint and lets get high."

My friends always said you would make me cry.
My friends always told me that you would always lie.
My friends always told me that I will find someone new.
But my friends never told me that my heart would always want you.

"don't mistake what you've already given"

"living in ur lie was something that just wasn't meant to be"

To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, but to be loved by someone you love is everything.

+Don't believe the guy that tells you he loves you...Believe the guy that shows you he does.+

~everything happens for a reason the hard part is finding out what the reason is~

"you got 3 choices . . || give up || give in || or give it all you got"

.*You're my shoulder to cry on...
*.The one I rely on...
.*You're what holds me together...
*.My best friend, always and forever
"Your havin guy problems I feel had for you girl..I have 99 problems but a fag ain't one.."
the hardest part of walking away
is knowing you wont run after me
 

*..Wait for the boy who will make an ordinary moment seem magical, the kinda boy who brings out the best in you and makes you wanna be a better person. wait for the boy who will be your best friend, who will drop everything to be with you at any time no matter what the circumstances. wait for the boy who makes you smile like no one else, and when he smiles, you know he needs you. wait for the boy who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats and have no make-up on, but appreciates it when you get dolled up for him...and most of all, wait for the boy who will put you at the center of his universe, because that's where you belong ..*
.•: * :•.
I can't [ f o r g e t ] everything we've done,
I can't (-*pretend*-) I'm not hurting,
I can't make you see how much I .n.e.e.d. you back in my life,
But, I can put a .+.F a k e.+. smile on my face, so make you believe,
that I'm {[ h a p p y ]}, when really, deep down inside, I'm .:.c r y i n g.:.


*wHiLe tHe WoRLd iS gOIN cRaZy
* wHiLe tHe SkY iS FaLLiN dOwN
* 1 thiNg u CaN DePeNd oN
* i WiLL aLwÄYZ bE aRoUnD
* wHiLe tHe RaiN oUtsiDe iS pOuRiN
* i WiLL MaKe tHe SuN sHiNe tHRoUgH
* iLL dO mY eVeRyThiNg CuZ iM iN LoVe WiTh U*

nEeD a BoY tO ::hOlD mE:: aNd SaY iTs oK
nOt A bOy To :*KiSs Me*: N wAlK aWaY


gOoDbyeS make yOu __ t H i N k *they make yOu [[reaLize]] whaT* yOu*ve haD & whaT yOu -» LosT & whaT yOu*ve taKeN fOr GranTeD

*In your heart*
*Is where I want to be*
*So can you do me a favor?*
*And say you want to be with me?*
»where my future leads [i dOn`t knOw]
but if yOu`re nOt there [i dOn`t wanna gO]

A friend is like a flower,
a rose to be exact,
Or maybe like a brand new gate
that never comes unlatched.
A friend is like an owl,
both beautiful and wise.
Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost,
whose spirit never dies.
A friend is like a heart that goes
strong until the end.
Where would we be in this world
if we didn't have a friend?


x-.prOmise i'll b wit yOu til tha very end
x-.wipin ya tearz away bein ya best friend
x-.ill smile when yOu smile & feel tha pain when yOu dO
x-.'nd if yOu cry juss One tear i prOmise ill cry tOo


it`s not the ones who act true to ur face..
it`s the ones who remain true behind your back..


Suppose one morning you never wake up
do all your friends know you love them?
I was thinking...I could die today,
tomorrow or next week
and I wondered if I had any wounds
needing to be healed,
friendships that needed rekindling
or three words needing to be said.
Sometimes, "I love you" can heal & bless.
Let every one of your friends know you love them.
Even if you think they don't love you back,
you would be amazed at what those three little words and a smile can do.
Just in case I die tomorrow....
...I LOVE YOU...

you said you never wanted
to see me get hurt
so did you just
close your eyes
when you made me cry?

~`*..-Never accept love if you can`t give yourself in return. Never start a relationship you know you'll want to end eventually. Don`t go for looks, it can deceive; Don`t go for wealth - even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because only a smile makes a dark day seem bright.-..*`~

If you love a person, and they love you..Let them know!If you love a person, and they don't love you..LET THEM GO!




**Any suggestions lemme know..and I may take them into concideration**

iF a GuY tELLs u To SuCk It...
TuRn ArOuNd-SmILe-AnD sAy
*iTs DaNgErOuS tO pUt sMaLL oBjEcTs In YoUr MoUtH
 

i wanna be with you three times in life,
Now Always & Forever..


My boyfriend told me i had to chose between him and basketball...man, i am REALLY gonna miss him.

Roses are red
Trash is stinky
Why is your dick
the size of my pinky


Life is full of secrets and lies
so when you get screwed over
d.o.n.t b.e s.u.p.r.i.s.e.d.


DoNt PuT wOrDs iN mY mOuTh
CuZ i GoT pLeNtY tO SaY
DoNt TeLL mE WhAt tO Do
CuZ i GoT mY oWn WaY
 

*FoRgEt WhAt YoU HeArD..
ReCoGniZe WhAt YOu SeE.
I KnOw U've HeArD RuMoRs BuT
HeRes ThE ReaL Me...*


•.×.•°•.×.•°•.×.•°•.×.•°•..•°•.×.•
I am a poet writing of my pain.
I am a person living a life of shame.
I am your daughter hiding my depression.
I am your sister making a good impression.
I am your friend acting like I'm fine.
I am a wisher wishing this life weren't mine.
I am a girl who thinks of suicide.
I am a teenager pushing her tears aside.
I am a student who doesn't have a clue.
I am the girl sitting next to you.
I am the one asking you to care.
I am your bestfriend hoping you'll be there.
•.×.•°•.×.•°•.×.•°•.×.•°•..•°•.×.•

"Punk is musical freedom. It's saying, doing and playing what you want. In Webster's terms, 'nirvana' means freedom from pain, suffering and the external world, and that's pretty close to my definition of Punk Rock." -Kurt Cobain

"A friend is nothing but a known enemy." -Kurt Cobain
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not" -Kurt Cobain

"Don't cry because it's over; Smile because it happened"

Kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly, & forgive quickly Take chances, give everything, and have no regrets!

: s0metimEs s0me0ne says
: something really
: *s m A l L* and it just fits
: right into this
: «--» [e m p t y] «--»
: place in your heart!
`- - - - - - - - - - -»«- - - - - - - - - -»


.•:*everyone sees who I appear to be
*:•.but only a few know the real me
.•:*u only see what i choose to show
*:•.theres so much behind my smile
.•:*[.y o u j u s t d o n t k n o w.]


im multi-talented
i can talk and piss people off
at the same time


Hershey's makes 1000 kisses a day, all im asking for is one!

doesn't it suck when he knows just how u feel about him and he doesnt do a thing about it cuz he just [DoEsNt CaRe]

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted the only real kinda kiss is a kiss tasted.
-*100 memories, 200 jokes, 300 greattimes, 400 secrets,
1 reason...
*BEST FRIENDS*

-*The walls may crumble, the pictures may fade, but we'll never forget the friends we've made.*

Don't be the one to judge me because you know I really don't care what you have to say. Your words don't mean shit to me.

Don't worry about your reputation..Worry about your character...Because your reputation is what people think of you, but your character is who you are.

"be a skater, not a jock, grab your board, and not your cock"

.::.I never stopped feeling for you.::.
.::.I just stoped letting it show.::.
 

i wish i could fast foward time
so i could see if ur worth waiting for
 

~*~Someday when your wondering if you will ever find someone who will really love you you'll look at me and you'll realize i did and thats the day you will regret walking away from me!~*~

I will not play Tug O' War,
I'd rather play Hug O' War;
Where everyone hugs, instead of tugs,
And everyone giggles and rolls on the rug.
Where everyone kisses,
and everyone grins;
and everyone committs X-rated sins,
this is a game where everyone wins.


:+: I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew that looking back on the laughs would make me cry. :+:

"I love you" has 8 letters,
And so does "Bullshit"
 

iM the kinda friend that walks in when the rest of the world walks out

iT aLL hApPeNs ThE sAmE wAy tHe gUy SaYs i lOvE yOo aNd tHe gUrL FaLlz 4 iT

people whO lauGh a lOt..cRy a lOt
bc it Only takes One smiLe tOo hide
a milLiiOn tearS..

The oposite sex is the most dangerous and addictive drug out there, but the high is unlike anything else

If water was vodka, and I was a duck
I'd sink to the bottom, and never come up
But water's not vodka, and I'm not a duck
So pass me the bottle, and shut the fuck up!


"There's just something about you that gets me in a twist and sometimes I think that cupid is just taking a piss." -Gwen Stefani

"Daddy, is God a man or a woman?"
'Both, son.'
"Daddy, is God black or white?"
'Both, son.'
"Daddy, is God Michael Jackson?"
^LoL!


"To alcohol, the cause and solution to all of life's problems."
- Homer Simpson

He who laughs last... doesn't get it.
The greatest suffering, is to fail those who refuse to fail you.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Common sense is the most uncommon thing in the world.
If only men could be as satisfying as chocolate.

I'm just livin' my life, one slow step at a time.

It's better to go for someone who loves u rather than someone u love...
"Somebody please kill me before I am dead.." -Sinch
~*i cant find the words to say
to tell u that i feel this way
If u look at me you'll understand
All i want is to hold your hand
Wantin u is all a dream
My heart aches and i wanna scream
If only u knew my feelings for u...
I wish u felt the same way too*~

[DoN*t KnO WhErE i [StAnd WiTh YoU]
[ n' i DoNt KnO waT i [MeAn 2 yOo]
aLL i KnO iS tHaT eVRyTiMe
I [ThiNk Of YoO] aLL
i WaNnA dO iS
[Be WiTh]
.* yOu *.


*..u can L i k e anyOne yOu want
tHe oNly prObLem iS.. s0 can He..*


"If love were simple why are there break-ups?
If friends are supposed to be true, why do some lie?
If guys are supposed to love you, why are they the one's that break your heart?
Everyone says things are simple then there's that one that makes it hard."

Bitchy? I might be slightly -
only because I don't know how
to say [[fuck you]] politely

"I force another smile today.. I let them think I'm alright.. But inside I'm dying.. I let them think my heart isn't breaking.. So how can I expect them to know I'm in so much pain? I won't let them see me like this.. Can't let them know I cry myself to sleep at night.. I'm tired of saying I'm OK.. because deep inside I know that it's not OK.. and nothing is alright"


i wanTeD a [peRfeCt]enDinG
nOw i*ve LeaRneD the harD way
thaT sOme pOemS dOnT rHyMe *
anD sOme stOrieS - dOnT have a
cLear beGinninG miDdLe anD enD
life iS abOuT nOt knOwinG * //
having to change « -
*:·. taking the mOment and`
makinG the [[ b e S t ]] Of iT
wiThOuT knOwinG whaT iS *
g O i n G t O h a p P e n n e x T

*ThErE WaS dOuBle DaRiNg,PiNkY SwEaRiN*
*aNd VoWiNg 2 B FrIeNdS 4EvA*
*OuR iNtErEsTs In ToYs SlOwLy ChAnGeD tO bOyS*
*BuT wE'vE aLwAyS sTuCk 2GeThEr*
*We'D hAvE oUr FiTeS aT sLeEpOvA nItEs*
*ThAt DiDnT wOrK oUt As We PlAnNEd*
*BuT wE'd TrY 2 4gEt,No MaTtA hOw UpSeT*
*We'D tRy 2 UnDeRsTaNd*
*WeN i SaY i LuV u*
*I mEaN iT fRoM tHa HeArT*
*I'lL aLwAyS cArE aNd AlWaYs B tHeRe*
*LiKe U hAvE fRoM tHe StArT*
*aT oNe PoInT iN tImE*
*We'Ll SaY oUr GoOdByEs*
*BeCoMe AdUlTs AnD LiVe SePaRAtE lIvEs*
*BuT SuN oR rAiN, nO mAtTa WhAt WeAtHeR*
*yoUr AlWayS mY FrIeNd, NoW aNd FoReVeR*

Chicks Before Dicks
Bellaz Before Fellaz
Sistas Before Mistas
-n- Hoes Before Bros
Sorry Boys But That's The Way It Goes!


:: when ur parents catch you too drunk too walk ::
:: and when they catch you too high too talk ::
:: when you cant think and dont know what to do ::
:: dont plan on askin me... cuz ill be right there ::
:: FUCKED UP WITH YOU ::

iTz nOt aBoUt wHo YoUvE kNoWn tHe LonGeSt
iTz aBoUt wHo hAs cOmE iNtO uR LiFe
& N.e.V.e.R LeFt uR SiDe..
 

Yesterday brought the begining
Tomorrow brings the end
But somewhere n the middle
We became best of frends
We may fyte n We may cry
But our frendship wiLL nevr die
Ill care 4 u until the very end
Just b/c u r my best frend*


~¤*A lot of times I wanna just die and see which of my friends cares enough to come to my funeral.*¤~

For my friends, I'd Cry for, Lie for,
Take a Bullet, and Straight up
[ ..Die for.. ]

Let me be the reason you get through the day
know that I'll make everything ok,
think of me in any way,
I'll be all you need,
let me be the one you turn to when theres pain,
I will take it all away

When are we going to be together?
Will you love me now or will it take forever?
I Love you always with all my heart
Be with you and never apart
With this poem I have one thing in mind
You just have to read the first word in each line...



1 comment:

  1. Awe-inspiring! i super love it, part tabudz...

    Suppose one morning you never wake up
    do all your friends know you love them?
    I was thinking...I could die today,
    tomorrow or next week
    and I wondered if I had any wounds
    needing to be healed,
    friendships that needed rekindling
    or three words needing to be said.
    Sometimes, "I love you" can heal & bless.
    Let every one of your friends know you love them.
    Even if you think they don't love you back,
    you would be amazed at what those three little words and a smile can do.
    Just in case I die tomorrow....
    ...I LOVE YOU...

    ReplyDelete