Monday, November 15, 2010

Thank You For Loving Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9wKi1keg8g

"Thank You for Loving Me" is a song by Bon Jovi. Written by Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora, it was released in 2000 as the third single from their Grammy-nominated album Crush.


The song is a love ballad in the style of previous Bon Jovi hit singles such as "Always" and "Bed of Roses".
In an interview on Top of the Pops 2, Jon Bon Jovi revealed the title of the song was inspired by actor Brad Pitt's character in the film Meet Joe Black.


The song peaked at #57 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #26 on the top 40 mainstream[1], and also reached the top 40 in many other countries including the UK (#12), Belgium (#17), Germany (#25) and Australia (#34). It topped the singles charts in Argentina in February, 2001.


I'm not really into Bon Jovi i just love three songs from this band. Such as "Thank You For Loving Me ', "This Ain't A Love Song" and I'll Be There For You." All the acoustic version. Richie Sambora, Bon Jovi's back up vocals/guitar is really one of my favorites. Slash of Guns 'n Roses is excellent yet i love blues player like richie. I can feel the harmonic connection of a song in blues style.


Rechie wrote and played songs before bon jovi. Hes a great song writer too. "Thank You For Loving Me "is a great and very inspiring song it values the love you are holding on, especially when it really speaks right in your heart. This one is really appropriate to those who love wiithout cost.


Some of my friends call me oldie's, maybe because i prefer love songs with the older version.It is pleasant to my ears and helps me relax, seems like every things gonna be all right,it's cool giving me calmness and peace of mind.


I grown up in a civilazation of technology Then, technology took over vocals and instrumentation in music. Now, we just hear a robot's voice in most music and when artists sing live, truthfully, they suck. They used so much autotune and remixes, it's no longer a human voice. 


I don't mind people calling me that way, it's how they see me, they have their right to say against or if favor of me. I just love 'Older Songs ', it speaks to me in a way that modern music never will. How many other people feel that..???


I remember one movie that i saw, and i wont forget that qoute saying: "Music is harmmonic connection between living beings; All we have to do is Listen....TD



No comments:

Post a Comment